Grant-tastic! 121 Expert Tips on Writing and Winning Grants for Your Nonprofit
Your organization doesn’t just need great grants –it needs Grant-tastic ones, that is, proposals that get funded. This booklet with its clear advice and easy to use format provides you with the hints, tips, and tricks you need to write and win grants.
With Grant-tastic you learn how to:
- Prepare your organization for grants
- Find the best sources
- Prioritize your opportunities
- Decide on request amounts
- Prepare applications and budgets
- Set up a system to manage your grants and
- Save money and time, even if you are an experienced grant writer
(Publication, February 2007)
Time Management for Nonprofit Organizations
121 Time-Tastic Tips for Your Most Important Resource
Nominated for the 2011 Terry McAdams Award
Nonprofits spend half or more of their resources on people to acquire their time. By streamlining and improving the time management at your organization, you create more of your mission. Time Management for Nonprofit Leaders includes 121 Time-Tastic Tips to help you get the most out of your most important resource.
This booklet will help you:
- Increase your time management skills
- Decrease disruptions as you work on important tasks
- Improve the time management of your co-workers
- Gain clarity on what’s important and what to leave undone
- Take the challenge: Implement 50 tips and save the equivalent of a part-time staff member.
(Publication, July 2010)
Money Tips for Nonprofit Organizations
121 Money-Tastic Tips for to Grow Income
(Publication, Fall 2013)
My policy is to provide no refunds on product sales; I will replace books damaged or lost in transit.