Sign up to get Karen’s newsletters.
The Link: Between Non & For-Profits
The Link is a free every-other Monday morning newsletters that helps you to discover the distinctive opportunities nonprofit and businesses share written by Karen Eber Davis.
We respect the privacy of our clients and customers. We gather information only to substantiate orders and requests. We never sell, lease, lend or otherwise share our lists.
- January (a) – Why is Corporate Social Responsibility Important?
- January (b) – Practical Business Philanthropy Video: Your Website
- February (a) – CSR, Company Philanthropy, and Your Website
- January (a) – Make Money: Fill Your Dance Card
- January (b) – Make Money: Build Your Communities’ Business Climate
- February (a) – Mastering Giving Back
- February (b) – How Giving Back Can Engage Your Employees
- February (c) – Make Your Sponsorship Stick Without Breaking a Sweat
- March (a) – Why Your Cash Provides Extraordinary Returns
- March (b) – Five Reasons Effective Giving Back Helps Employees to Thrive
- April (a) – Five Paths To Better Corporate Nonprofit Partnerships Without Spending a Dollar More
- April (a) – Even More Reasons to Engage Your Employees in Corporate Philanthropy
- May (a) – How to Improve Your Business Outcomes Without Changing Your Investment Amount
- May (b) – Six Winning Tactics for Your Corporate Grant Program
- June (a) – How to Find Nonprofit Partners that Supports Your ROI
- June (b) – Dealing with Requests for Philanthropic Support
- July (b) – Breakfast with Mom and Corporate Philanthropy
- July (c) – Reducing the Flood of Worthy Requests
- August (a) – Researching Nonprofits
- August (b) – 6 Pillars of Effective Corporate Giving
- August (c) – Return on Philanthropy: How Money Shapes Nonprofit Culture
- September (a) – Seven Tactics to Enhance Your Firm’s Return on Philanthropy
- September(b) – Donating Professional Services to an Auction – Should You Do It?
- October (a) – Beyond Raises: How to Improve Your Employee’s Morale Without Salary Boosts
- October (b) – Two Winners and Two Losers Return on Corporate Philanthropy and Cause Marketing
- November (a) – Up-cycle Corporate Philanthropy Make Something Great with the Stuff in Your “Garage”
- November (b) – What Evidence Exists that Your Customer’s Care About Busines Philanthropy?
- December (a) – Practical Business Philanthropy Example
- December (b) – What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
- January – How to Create Business-Nonprofit Partnerships that Exceed Expectations
- February – Good, Better, Best Ways to Invest With Nonprofits
- March – Ten Practical Tips to Enhance Your Business Credibility (and Nonprofit Work)
- April – Great Expectations – Finding Nonprofits With Whom To Invest
- May – Giving Back: Facts About Business-Nonprofits Alliances
- June – In Praise of Using Leverage to Give Back
- July – The Overhead Quandary – Should You Be Concerned About a Nonprofit’s Overhead?
- August (a) – Earn More Money By Giving Effectively
- August (b) – How to Say No to Temptations That Don’t Align
- September (a) – Making Employee’s Work More Meaningful and Engaging
- September (b) – Irrational Generous Behavior: Two Skills Non-profits Teach For-profits
- October (a) – What Everybody Ought to Know About Income (and Cows)
- October (b) – Set Your Anchors: Sponsorships that Hold Ground
- November (a) – How to Be a Business Super Hero
- November (b) – Create Sponsorships You Can Be Proud Of
- November (c) – It’s Never the Amount. It’s What Your Gift Does
- December (a) Save Money: Dance with the Ones Who Bought You