Are you working with a team or group where the process is as important as the product? If so, you will find it helpful to use this tool to evaluate your partnerships. Copy this sheet and then have members of your team fill it out individually. After you collect them, calculate the group’s average. Discuss ways to improve your partnership.
For additional help with moving your group forward see Why and How to Design Meeting Openers and to ensure that the plan you make at meeting get done use this tool.
Communication and Process
- We communicate regularly
- We discussed and reached a resolution on at least one difficult issue in the last 60 days
- Internal people really talk to us about the collaboration
- The relationship is moving forward
- I understand more about the other organization’s needs than last year
- I am willing to continue to move further into this partnership
- We can identify specific results
- We can identify specific benefits for each party; these outweigh the costs
- Others in the community (board members, donors) articulate our results and benefits
- We anticipate additional benefits over time