Do you want to earn more income from corporate and business partnerships? Of course!
In our work, we’ve often been asked to help develop business partnerships and sponsorship opportunities. While many other business objectives remain possible, here are ten distinctive objectives that deal with customer growth. Each focuses on helping business to woo customers—a common business goal. Each provides high value to growing concerns. Each provides the opportunity for you to jointly design customized ways to meet the objective.
1. Move a potential customer from never having heard a business name to recognizing it with a prompt.
2. Move a potential customer from never having heard a name to recognizing it without a prompt.
3. Remind potential customers of a business name and service or product. (Assumes that most people recognize the name.)
4. Invite a potential customer to sign-up for a business promotion.
5. Encourage a potential customer to open an email or print mail.
6. Encourage a potential customer to remain on a mailing list.
7. Encourage a potential customer to accept a call from a business.
8. Support a potential customer to initiate contact with a business.
9. Encourage a potential customer to try a business service or product once.
10. Stimulate repeat business.
As you develop partnerships, offer some or all of these objectives at different cost ranges instead of the classic but weary bronze, silver gold opportunities. Help your partner to choose their objective. Then decide what you will do jointly to help them meet the objective and the efforts total cost.
Which objectives have you help your business partners achieve?
How to Succeed Getting Nonprofit Corporate Sponsors
Regain Your Lapsed and Waffling Sponsors
How Can You Increase Your Sponsors’ ROI?
Karen Eber Davis Consulting guides executive directors and CEOs to generate the resources, boards, and support they need to make remarkable progress on their missions. As the award-winning thought-leader, advisor, and founding principal of Karen Eber Davis Consulting, Karen helps nonprofit leaders get answers, generate revenue, and grow their mission. Davis is known for her innovation and practicality based on her work with or visits to over 1,000 nonprofit organizations and her experience leading board and team events. She is the author of 7 Nonprofit Income Streams and Let's Raise Nonprofit Millions Together.